Welcome to the Infinity Healthcare Ltd.
Your timing is perfect, having joined us at this time. As an organization growing by leaps and bounds, we work hard to remain flexible, motivated and approachable to both employees and clients.
At Infinity Healthcare, we are privileged to have the best workplace you can think of. We have a devoted and top-notch workforce known for mutual respect.
Our employees are our most vital resource, and for the days of the week that ends with “day”, you are always on our mind. We find strength in being open with one another, and cooperation helps us accomplish tasks in no time.
We cherish moments and this is why we strive to create outstanding experiences when taking care of each individual. Each person has a peculiar care journey, we understand this and we care for their needs unique.
There is a new leadership team on board armed with great knowledge and experience to bring profound healthy change to any home.
If you have any concerns, feel free to reach out to your supervisor or manager and it would be sorted out in no time. While every hand is on deck, everyone is encouraged to focus on attaining the best standards possible. Meeting the expectations of our clients is not enough, we want to surpass it. This goal will only end when the sun starts rising in the west.
You are an invaluable asset and we cannot accomplish what we do without our treasured employees. It gives us much pleasure to welcome you to Infinity Healthcare.
Your Infinity Family!
HEALTH CARE AIDE
Becoming part of Infinity’s team means to be a team player, be flexible, and have an ability to communicate clearly and listen to the clients needs.
Home Health Aide Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording the clients condition, providing support and personal services, and teaching families.
- Monitors client condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks, and running errands.
- Assists clients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Advises on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
Infinity is looking for an exceptional certified LPN to help transform our client’s home health care needs. The desired candidate would ideally have 2-5 years experience within their nursing field, be a great communicator, and an individual that inspires those individuals they supervise.
The role of an Infinity LPN would include the following:
- Provides basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering medication, and collecting specimens.
- Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients by assisting with bathing, feeding, and dressing.
- Monitors and reports changes in client’s condition to supervisor.
- Is an excellent team player with a focus in establishing excellent customer service in health.
CUSTOMER CARE NAVIGATOR
The Care Navigator plays a vital role in connecting clients to needed services and educates individuals and the community about the health services offered here in Alberta. The Care Navigator works in collaboration with the primary care provider and all members of the health care team, including the family.
Accepts referrals and manages assigned caseload.
Serves as Client advocate and assists in identification and improvement of service delivery. This position requires expertise in the nursing process, using critical thinking skills to plan and coordinate care.
- Collaborate in goal planning and care management.
- Communicate changes in patient’s status appropriately with the care team.
- Perform an after visit summary review with navigator clients when appropriate.
- Identify barriers when treatment goals are not met, treatment plan is not being followed or important appointments are missed.
- Collaborate in developing patient treatment goals.
- Identify patients who are overdue for visits, labs and referrals, contact clients and arrange for follow-up services.
- Assist the client in improved healthcare access and promote client knowledge of the healthcare system.
- Report quality measures.
- Liaison with insurance companies for patients with chronic illness.
- Serve as a clinical resource and community referral resource within the practice.
- Participate in regular team meetings, huddles, staff meetings and quality improvement projects to improve client care.
- Consult with the medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department staff to eliminate barriers to the efficient delivery of care. Identify service delivery problems and potential for effective client management intervention.
- Follow-up with assigned patients on all labs, tests and consults to ensure work is done.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our services through various media channels. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our services to clients, tracking client feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Building rapport with clients and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Tracking client preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, and at events.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.